You can also want to browse my wishlist at amazon.com and wishlist at amazon.co.jp (In Japanese).
Last updated: 07/04/2008
- Vladimir Horowitz's (I have quite a few myself...)
- Evgeny Kissin's (I have "The Gift Of Music", that's like the only official one I've seen...)
- Martha Argerich's (I have at least 3...)
- Classical video from Classical Video Rarities. I'd love performances for Horowitz, Kissin and Martha, and of course also other pianists.
- Just Shoot Me
- That 70's Show
- Pigeon Boy (if it exists...)
Piano and music stuff
- Pigeon figurine, toys, plush, anything.
- Seriously, I think I will like this Pigeon Street video/dvd.
- Any books related to pigeons.
Computer (hardware) stuff
Flight Sim and Flying related
- Nintendo Wii games or accessories.
- Any PlayStation (1) games. I got a PS one from my wife, so I really wouldn't mind having some good old PS1 games, if you happen to have any to throw away. Or, I don't really mind buying off someone too.
- Detective Conan (名探偵コナン). I'm up to 39 now (Japanese versions)
- Rose Hip Rose. It's a very short, unfinished Japanese series, and the main girl character wears glasses :)
- Something from thinkgeek
- Or from copyleft
- Any piano or music related clothings
- Any pigeon related clothings
Action figures/Toys/More useless stuff
- Any Dragon Ball related figures/toys.
- Spy Vs. Spy figures/plushs.
- Simpsons', perhaps Lisa or Maggie, as they are my favorite characters.
- I don't mind having some Matrix related figures too ;)
- One of those small desk water fountains.
Even more cool stuff
- A concert grand would be nice from here
- Buy me a car, like the new beetle, so I can start learning driving. :)
- Get me an aircraft, maybe from Cessna, or Cirrus. Single or twin propeller preferred... so I have an excuse to get my pilot license before I get a driver's license :)
- Perhaps a house with 3-4 bedrooms, with a nice front and back yard.
Things NOT to get me
- Classical piano scores. If I like a piece, I would have bought it or downloaded it already. Modern age (like pop songs) scores however wouldn't be a bad idea, but then you'll need to know what songs I'm after first...
- Food or drinks, unless it's very special.
- Stationery. Like pens and stuff.